We would like to inform that our service, in order to fulfill the imposed obligation resulting from the amendment of the provisions of the Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004, is pleased to announce the policy of cookies. We use “cookies”, ie small text files sent to your computer, which contain information necessary for proper functioning of the site, especially the authorization process. “Cookies” are not processed or stored in personal data. “Cookies” files are used to simplify or decommission a particular operation, including, but not limited to, saving the data needed to logon the User, better matching the site to his or her needs, generating audience statistics. These can also be used by our advertisers, service companies or multimedia application providers. Cookies are subject to acceptance and non-acceptance by the browser. Using our service without changing cookies settings means that they will be stored in the device’s memory.
The service does not automatically collect any information except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (“cookies”) are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the User’s terminal and are intended for use on the Service’s web pages. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the end user’s device and accessing them is the operator of the Service not.lodz.pl.
4. Cookies are used to:
A) adjusting the content of the website of the Website to your preferences and optimizing the use of the website; In particular, these files allow you to recognize your User’s Device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
B) create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content;
C) maintenance of the User’s Service session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service.
5. Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following cookies are used within the Service:
A) “necessary” cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Service;
B) security cookies, such as those used to detect fraud within the scope of Authentication within the Service;
C) “performance” cookies to collect information about how to use the Website;
D) “functional” cookies that allow you to “memorize” the user’s selected settings and personalization of the user interface, such as the selected language or region from which the User originates, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc .;
E) “advertising” cookies, which allow users to provide more customized advertising content to their interests.
7. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user’s device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in your web browser settings, or to notify each time of posting in the User’s Web site. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies placed in the End User’s Service Appliance and may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.